94 % Polyamide
6 % Elastane(Lycra)
Compression is graduated taking its maximum value in the ankle area and a decompression of approximately 30% to the calf. The amount of compression at the ankle area is between 18 and 20 mm Hg (the unit used for compression is millimeters of mercury).
The socks were made respecting the standard BS6612:85.
- Graduated compression
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Absorption capacity and Sweat Elimination
- Reduces toxins accumulation
- Provides muscle stability
- Reduces fatigue and risk of injury