INC compression stockings provide superior comfort and strength, using the best raw materials and elastic Lycra covered yarns. The materials used are sturdy, keeping their characteristics after consecutive washes.
• Enhanced mesh with greater protection of the leg, giving a graduated compression, spongy tissue engaging foot protection.
• Graduated compression increases blood circulation, improving sports performance with anatomical support, thus providing stability to the leg muscle, thus avoiding the risk of injury.
• Compressive technical fabric that reduces the accumulation of toxins leg level.
• Huge power of absorption and elimination of sweat.
• Compression in the calf area allows a more effective venous return and improved oxygenation of muscles, facilitating recovery during maximum effort and after.
• High level of comfort with reinforced mesh in the toe, sole, heel and the Achilles tendon.
• Side and below ventilation on the sole and foot, ensuring the circulation of air, thus increasing comfort.
• Padded sole, using a stronger level of fibers.
• Flat seams, increased comfort and reducing the formation of air bubbles.
• Material formation – 95% polyamide and 5% spandex (Lycra).